Topic: Final Exam
* Use Firefox or other browser(s) approved by WTClass; have a secure Web connection. Do not use sites available at airports, bookstores, coffee shops, etc.
* There is no page limit in each question. Use double-space/Times New Roman/page numbers.
* Use headings and sub-headings; make Tables/Figures/Charts.
* If you answer more than two questions, I will grade the first two answers.
* Use data from Value Line, S&P Net Advantage, Yahoo Finance, American Customer Satisfaction Index, etc.
* Provide proper references (APA Style). References can be from the WSJ, FT, NYT, Fortune, Forbes, academic journals and periodicals.
* Do Not Copy and Paste and material and Text/Tables/Charts from the Internet; have your own value added. Also write in your own language. No points will be given for Copying from the Web.
* Be specific in your answers. No point will be given for just making basic generalizations.
a. Theory Part: Define positioning and discuss its seven steps in the positioning process and their applications to marketing strategy.
b. Application Part: From your assigned company, pick a product or a brand and discuss its positioning activities that cover the seven steps of positioning. Also use data and the analyst’s comments from ‘Value Line’ or ‘American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI)’.
a. Theory Part: Define and discuss (with examples) “common strategic traps” which firms can fall into during the shakeout period.
b. Application Part: Investigate and discuss your assigned firm and its strategic traps (problems and failures) which were encountered by the company during its evolutionary growth, corporate history, current situation. Also use analyst’sbpt comments from ‘Value Line’.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more