NR 281 Case Study Final Assignment
NR 281 Case Study Final (Devry)
NR 281 Case Study
1) Due by Thursday, April 19 by 6 pm in the e-College dropbox for NR 281.
2) Typed, full sentences where indicated. No more than 2 pages, excluding the reference page. No title page, no running heads, no page numbers required.
3) Reference(s) APA style on separate page.
4) See Grading Rubric for grading and details.
5) Papers may be submitted to Turnitin. Your work must be your own.
NR 281 Case Study Final Questions
1. You think C.M has congestive heart failure (CHF)? From his history and the data above, what do you identify as the probable causes and risk factors for C.M.?
2. Describe the basic pathophysiology behind CHF.
3. Describe the basic pathophysiology behind lower extremity (ankle) edema.
4. You are getting ready to do your physical assessment on C.M. List three (3) things you would want to assess to confirm your suspicions about a CHF diagnosis.
5. What lifestyle modifications (at least four) would you teach C.M. that he can make in his life or change to minimize future episodes of CHF problems?
Also Check: BUS102 Management Principles
PCN 520 Grand Canyon Week 6 Complete Work
NUR 670 GC Week 2 Discussion Latest
Harris Company manufactures and sells a single product
Conduct An Assessment
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more