Educational Program On Risk Management – Part 2
Educational Program On Risk Management – Part 2
The purpose of this assignment is to create an educational program that supports the implementation of risk management strategies in a health care organization.
In this assignment, you will develop an outline for an “in‐service”‐style educational risk management program for employees of a particular health care organization that will then form the basis for a PowerPoint presentation in Topic 5.
Select your topic for this educational session from one of the proposed recommendations or changes you suggested in the Risk Management Program Analysis – Part One assignment to enhance, improve, or secure compliance standards in your chosen risk management plan example.
Create a 500‐word comprehensive outline that communicates the following about your chosen topic:
Introduction: Identify the risk management topic you have chosen to address and why it is important within your health care sector.
Rationale: Illustrate how this risk management strategy is lacking within your selected organization’s current risk management plan and explain how its implementation will better meet local, state, and federal compliance standards.
Support: Provide data that indicate the need for this proposed risk management initiative and demonstrate how it falls under the organization’s legal responsibility to provide a safe health care facility and work environment. Educational Program On Risk Management – Part 2
Implementation: Describe the steps to implement the proposed strategy in your selected health care organization.
Challenges: Predict obstacles the health care organization may face in executing this risk management strategy and propose solutions to navigate or preempt these potentially difficult outcomes.
Evaluation: Outline your plan to evaluate the success of the proposed risk management program and how well it meets the organization’s short-term, long-term, and end goals.
Opportunities: Recommend additional risk management improvements in adjacent areas of influence that the organization could or should address moving forward.
You are required to incorporate all instructor feedback from this assignment into Educational Program on Risk Management Part Two ‐ Slide Presentation assignment in Topic 5. To save time later in the course, consider addressing any feedback soon after this assignment has been graded and returned to you. It may be helpful to preview the requirements for the Topic 5 assignment to ensure that your outline addresses all required elements for submission of the final presentation.
You are required to support your statements with a minimum of six citations from appropriate credible sources. Educational Program On Risk Management – Part 2
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,
This assignment uses a rubric.
Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
1. An introduction is comprehensive. The submission incorporates analysis of supporting evidence as to why increased attention to the proposed risk
management strategy is needed and provides specific examples of why it is important within the specified health care sector. Level of detail is appropriate.
2. A rationale is comprehensive. The submission provides specific examples of where the proposed risk management strategy is lacking in the selected plan and
provides insightful supporting evidence as to how its implementation will better meet compliance standards. Level of detail is appropriate.
3. Support data are comprehensive. The submission incorporates an analysis of how the data indicate a need for the proposed risk management initiative. Level of
detail is appropriate.
4. Implementation strategies are comprehensive. The submission provides
specific actionable steps by which the selected health care organization can implement the proposed risk management initiative. Level of detail is appropriate.
5. Possible challenges to the risk management implementation are comprehensive. The submission provides specific relevant examples of solutions
for navigating or preempting predicted obstacles. Level of detail is appropriate.
6. Evaluation strategies are comprehensive. The submission provides specific examples of how the evaluation plan will assess alignment with the short-term, long-term, and end goals of the risk management program. Level of detail is appropriate.
7. Additional risk management opportunities are described comprehensively, with detailed support for the recommended changes. Level of detail is appropriate.
8. Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
9. Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
10. The writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
11. All format elements are correct.
12. Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error. Research and citations are supportive of the rationale presented. Sources are distinctive. Addresses all of the issues stated in the assignment criteria.